Sunday, February 17, 2008

If you were US President Jacques Bara Obama

Note from mum:
This is Jack's latest assignment: you were US President Jacques Bara Obama, and you were given 72 hours to go to troubled places and solve human's problem. The 72 hours starts at his first place and then he should include all flight and travelling time. If he needs more time for any urgent mission, he should ask in a formal letter. He has 10 days to complete this task and submit his proposal.

* * *

On day-2, Jack sent us this letter:

Dear Sir Andy Cooke,

I am writing to you to explain why I need more time. I require 11 hours and 15 minutes in order for me to go to London and sort out the crisis in England. I am concerned about how big the carbon footprint of England is. A massive amount of Europe’s carbon footprint comes alone from the UK. I will declare to Queen Elizabeth that I will pay the UK $100,000,000 if she agrees that all 4x4 owners cars get replaced with a diesel powered estate car or an electric car. If she refuses then I will explain to her this is a matter of global warming and people must do as much as they can in order to stop it, otherwise sooner or later massive floods and tides will fill the world from the melted ice caps in any ice bearing country.

Sincerely,


President Jacques Bara Obama of the United States of America

1 comment:

AMT said...

We shall upload Jack's proposal as soon as he submit it.